Information Communication Technology (ICT)/ Digital Media
Regional Priority Sector
Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) encompasses all rapidly emerging, evolving, and converging computer, software, networking, telecommunications, Internet, programming, information systems and digital media technologies. It is an umbrella or superset term that includes many different competing subset terminologies. ICT is a comprehensive framework for organizing these inter-related, interdependent, and rapidly changing technologies and high-tech fields and for organizing the ICT workforce, which spans across organizations of all sizes – in all industries. The ICT term and framework are widely used outside the U.S., by institutions including the United Nations, European Union, World Bank, International Telecommunications Union, and others. ICT is recognized in many global economies as a strategically important industry and employment sector that is a major driver of economic growth.
The Future of Community Colleges in Riverside County looks bright with our local Colleges offering higher education opportunities to many in the region. With their partnerships with business and industry, the future looks bright for workforce development in our county.
There are no upcoming events.
- California Mayors Cyber Cup Challenge 2019 – Event Video
- New study documents California’s growing need for skilled cybersecurity workers and offers recommendations for closing gap – October 2018
- Challenge brings education, government, industry together to build a strong cybersecurity workforce – July 2018
- Air Force Association Cyber Patriot National Youth Cyber Education Program
- Sector Overview Video
Regional Industry Sector Manager
Hosted at San Bernardino Community College District
114 South Del Rosa Dr.
San Bernardino, CA 92408
- Girls Go CyberStart – K-12 Resource
- Cloud Based Netlab+ Pilot Project – Update on Project
- SWP Inland Empire Cyber HUB Centers Project
- June 2018 – EDCT Board Report
- June 2018 – Board Report
- ICT/DM Statewide Website
Regional CTE Advisory Meeting Documents 2019/20
ICT – March 6, 2020
Regional CTE Advisory Meeting Documents 2018/19
- Digital Media Advisory Community
- LMI Data
- LMI PowerPoint Presentation
- Packet: Minutes & Skills Survey Results
- LinkedIn Digital Media Group
Information Communication Technology