Information Communication Technology (ICT)/ Digital Media
Regional Priority Sector
Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) encompasses all rapidly emerging, evolving, and converging computer, software, networking, telecommunications, Internet, programming, information systems and digital media technologies. It is an umbrella or superset term that includes many different competing subset terminologies. ICT is a comprehensive framework for organizing these inter-related, interdependent, and rapidly changing technologies and high-tech fields and for organizing the ICT workforce, which spans across organizations of all sizes – in all industries. The ICT term and framework are widely used outside the U.S., by institutions including the United Nations, European Union, World Bank, International Telecommunications Union, and others. ICT is recognized in many global economies as a strategically important industry and employment sector that is a major driver of economic growth.
On Tuesday, April 26, the City of Temecula honored the high school students of Great Oak Cybersecurity Team 32, from Great Oak High School, who won the 4th annual 2022 California Mayors Cyber Cup – Inland Empire/Desert region. At the Temecula City Council meeting, students from the winning team presented the Mayors Cup to Temecula Mayor Matt Rahn. The Mayors Cup will remain at Temecula City Hall until next year’s competition. Click here to read more.
- WASTC vFDW – 3 Weeks of Training – Click here to view flyer and learn more
- CyberPatriot Boot Camp at Riverside City College
- The Mayor’s Cup was held March 12, 2022. We far exceeded our goals with 259 participants and 51 teams represented! Wow! 6 college teams, 31 high school teams and 14 middle school teams.
2022 Mayor’s Cup Winners
- IEDRC has access to SKILLSETS ONLINE!
- Air Force Association Cyber Patriot National Youth Cyber Education Program
- Sector Overview Video
The Future of Community Colleges in Riverside County looks bright with our local Colleges offering higher education opportunities to many in the region. With their partnerships with business and industry, the future looks bright for workforce development in our county.
Interim, Regional Industry Sector Manager
Hosted at San Bernardino Community College District
114 South Del Rosa Dr.
San Bernardino, CA 92408
- Girls Go CyberStart – K-12 Resource
- Cloud Based Netlab+ Pilot Project – Update on Project
- SWP Inland Empire Cyber HUB Centers Project
- June 2018 – EDCT Board Report
- June 2018 – Board Report
- ICT/DM Statewide Website
Regional CTE Advisory Meetings
ICT Faculty User Group Meetings
Digital Media – November 2020
Regional CTE Advisory Meeting Document Archives
2019/2020 Regional Advisories
ICT – March 6, 2020
2018/2019 Regional Advisories
- LMI Data
- LMI PowerPoint Presentation
- Packet: Minutes & Skills Survey Results
- LinkedIn Digital Media Group
Information Communication Technology