Business and Entrepreneurship
The mission of the Business and Entrepreneurship Sector is to work together with industry and education to improve and expand our business and entrepreneurial curriculum so we better deliver a job-ready workforce and entrepreneurial leaders to ensure California’s economic growth and global competitiveness.
Due to the vast area and unique diversity of the Inland Empire/Desert Region, small business development is especially vital to the area. The Business and Entrepreneurship Regional Director’s work plan entails a truly collaborative effort across the region with community colleges, school districts, local small businesses, public agencies, and the Centers of Excellence to obtain timely and accurate data related to workforce training needs of existing businesses.
- Engineering excitement: PBS’ ‘Curiosity Quest Problem Solvers’ films local high school students in space challenge
- Small Business Administration
- Inland Empire Small Business Resource Guide
- What do entrepreneurs need to know?
- Small Business Survey:
Regional survey of businesses across industry sectors in the Inland Empire identifying training needs for employees.
- Validation form for IE/DRC regional colleges small business programs