Regional Emerging Sector
According to Manufacturing.gov, Advanced Manufacturing is “a family of activites that (a) depend on the use and coordination of information, automation, computation, software, sensing, and networking, and/or (b) make use of cutting edge materials and emerging capabilties enabled by the physical and biological sciences, for example nanotechnology, chemistry, and biology. This involves both new ways to manufacture existing products, and especially the manufacture of new products emerging from new advanced technologies.” Advanced Manufacturing is not limited to emerging technologies; rather, it is composed of efficient, productive, highly integrated, tightly controlled processes across a spectrum of globally competitive U.S. manufacturers and suppliers.
There are no upcoming events.
There is currently no news. Please check back later.
- Advanced Manufacturing Advisory Committee Photos
- Growing the Manufacturing Talent Pipeline
- Advanced Manufacturing – Inland Empire/Desert Region – Manufacturing Advisory Community
- Advanced Manufacturing Career Guide
- Standards of Apprenticeship Developed by CAMAC
- Examples of Credit Courses to NCCER Modules (Barstow College)
- CA Career Cafe: Manufacturing & Product Design Associations
- Top 10 Manufacturing Careers in the Inland Empire
- COE Report Advanced Manufacturing in the IE
- Regional Programs
- Jose Anaya Presentation – February 3, 2014
- Eaves Presentation – February 3, 2014
- Build Your Future: News and Events Resources
- NCCER: Curriculum Training and Certifications