Each college in the region offers a variety of CTE Programs. To view these programs, use our “Search by College” tool.
For information about the CTE programs and services available at individual region colleges, please contact the following representatives:
- Barstow College, Crystal Nasio
- Chaffey College, Yolanda Friday
- College of the Desert, Doug Benoit
- Copper Mountain College, James Henderson
- Crafton Hills College, Dan Word
- Moreno Valley College, Phillip Rawlings; Kevin Stewart, Eric Anthony
- Mt. San Jacinto College, Joyce Johnson, Marilyn Harvey, Von Lawson, Hope Farquharson
- Norco College, Peggy Campo, Ashley Etchison
- Palo Verde College, Biju Raman
- Riverside City College, Shari Yates, Tammy Vant Hul, Thea Quigley
- San Bernardino Valley College, Vanessa Thomas
- Victor Valley College, McKenzie Tarango
The Career Education Practices (CEP) Unit of the Workforce and Economic Development Division focuses on program coordination and advocacy, policy development and coordination with K-18 workforce preparation and career and technical education systems. The CEP Unit is responsible for the implementation of the Carl D. Perkins Career Technical Education Act (Perkins IV) of 2006, which includes managing and coordinating activities that impact other interagency and intra-agency objectives. The unit also coordinates the implementation of the Governor’s Career Pathways Initiative (SB 70; SB 1133). In addition, the CEP Unit is responsible for the development, dissemination, and implementation of the California State Plan and the annual performance reports.